Fashion Industry Insiders Freetown 2019 Fashion Designer application
Fashion Industry Insiders Fashion Show will take place on the 19th of December 2019.
Catwalk and Exhibition Criteria
- The applicants should have been in business for at least 6 months
- The collections should consist of women’s ready-to-wear or accessories, or men’s ready to wear, and not children’s wear
- Applications will be reviewed by an anonymous panel comprised of leading opinion formers.
- Registration fee of Le 500,000 (£41) for local catwalk designers and Le 800,000 (£66) for foreign and diaspora catwalk designers is applicable.
- Registration fee of Le 250,000 (£21) for local exhibition designers and Le 500,000 (£41) for foreign and diaspora exhibition designers is applicable.
- Unsuccessful applicants will receive free tickets to the event on 19th
- Unsuccessful applicants will automatically qualify for Day 1 seminars and receive one to one mentorship
- Applications will only be reviewed upon receipt of the registration fee either cash or through PayPal following this link
- Applications for catwalk or exhibition closes on 21st of November
- Successful applicants should submit collection on or before 5th of December, late submissions are prohibited and could lead to disqualification
- Successful designers will be listed on the FII website and social media
- FII will provide models for dress rehearsal and main catwalk
- FII will provide hair and make-up artists for designers
- FII will provide stylist for designers
- Designers will be given access to official photos and videos post-event
- Designers are guaranteed millions (will get full coverage during the event) of TV and online audience through our media partners